Your privacy is important to us
At Total Global Management Services Limited we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of our clients and their customers. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from our clients, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is TGM of Unit 26, Wedgwood Gate, Wedgwood Way, Stevenage, SG1 4SU.
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
We receive information about our clients and their customers in three ways:
- Securely: We use a secure portal called Dataxchange to send or receive data. We use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and our clients.
- Directly: We collect customer details over the phone or through email in order to complete any orders on behalf of our clients.
- From eCommerce websites: We use personal information to fulfil orders placed on websites for our clients.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when placing an order with our clients
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address and phone number.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing products and services requested, including quotes and order fulfillment;
- Contacting you in the event of an issue with a service such as late delivery or changes to orders; these communications are not made for marketing purposes and cannot be opted-out of;
- Credit or other payment card verification/screening;
- Administrative or legal purposes, such as to deal with a dispute or claim;
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure third party servers.
How long do we keep your data
We will not keep your data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. We may also need to retain personal data to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
When we no longer need your personal data, or if you ask us to do so, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We may share your data with only our trusted third party organisations, for instance courier firms and delivery agents,